There is an idea to help you accommodate your activity with building bunk beds desk to be installed at small space. People perhaps get stuck what should they do when they just have a small space. You will get multiple purposes with using single furniture. You can build your bed loft then desk the below the bunk with DIY experience.
To build bunk beds desk you can follow the instruction below then do it in carefully and gently.
10 Picture Gallery: DIY Build Bunk Beds Desk
- Prepare the 4 lumber to be the legs of the bunk beds about 10x10cm about 1.5 m.
- Prepare Plank of wood to be the props of the bunk beds about 15×80 cm
- Nailing tightly the legs with the plank woods on each bottom and top.
- Nail between the top plank wood the 10×10 cm lumber and give space about 15 cm to be the holder of the mattress.
- At bottom area between the plank build the table then make the height the table suite with the height of the bunk approximately about 50cm of 10×10 cm lumber to be the legs.
- Use the planks wood to be the surface of the desk with length about 75 cm then nail it in tightly.
- Build a ladder between the bunk and desk with declivity about 65 degree. Then give space to be feet holder about 15 cm.
It is very easy to build bunk beds desk you just need to prepare the stuffs and you can obtain it from the market supply. Even you can use old wood from unused furniture to be rebuilt become new furniture or for bunk beds desk as well to help you save your money or to thrift.